Your answers.

Frequently asked questions

I know you still got a lot of questions – I would, too! So here are some of them answered.

I’m Fran, little bit crazy, little bit lovely, trying to be your new best friend, professional stalker. 😛

I am a professional designer and worked for 3-4 years in a design agency until I got burned out and decided to listen to my gut and live my life the way I want to. It is too short to waste it doing something you not really want to do and not spend it with the people you love.

 

 

Wanna know more? Head over to About me.

»Herzenszauber« is what I stand for. It’s German and means something like »enchantement of the heart«. I am always doing everything with my full heart.

I chose to photograph weddings because I am crazy romantical and a huge fan of love stories and movies. Being able to photograph REAL love stories and tell them to all your favorite people is the most amazing thing for me.

Yes, I do! I love capturing the unique bond between parents and their children.

I’m trying to get to know you as best as I can before your great day and become friends with you.

 

That way I get a feeling of your relationship and know your story so I can capture your love they way it deserves to be told.

 

I’m all about natural, candid photos full of emotion and far from being directed.

Don’t worry. I GOT YOU!

 

I always hated it myself to be infront of a camera because I always looked awful. Until I started photographing myself and tried just being myself when I’m in front of a camera.

 

I am NOT telling you how to stand, how to look etc. but I am helping you to be yourself in front of the camera and giving you very loose directions. Trust me. We’ll get awesome images of you!

I am always pro sunrise or sunset because we have the blue and golden hour light which are both gorgeous!

I am working with 2 Nikon D750 at the same time, one with 50 mm, one with 35mm to quickly capture moments from two different angles. I also bring a 70-200mm lens and a 15-30mm lens to weddings.

I ALWAYS have two memory cards in each camera to have a backup if one memory card fails.

For elopements rates start at 1800 €, for small weddings at 3200 €. You can book different add-on options like additional hours, pre or after wedding shoots, albums etc.

Just shoot me a message.

I am working with 2 Nikon D750 at the same time, one with 50 mm, one with 35mm to quickly capture moments from two different angles. I also bring a 70-200mm lens and a 15-30mm lens to weddings.

I ALWAYS have two memory cards in each camera to have a backup if one memory card fails.

I am using 2 memory cards in each camera for redundancy.

It always depends on how much happens on your wedding day and how emotional it is. But you’ll get AT LEAST 50 images per hour – on a 10 hour wedding day that would be 500 images. 🙂 But you won’t miss any important moments!

When you sign the contract you need to pay 30 % of the agreed package, the remaining 70 % are due 1 week after your wedding day.

You’ll receive them 10 weeks after your amazing wedding day at the latest, but I’m always trying to deliver your images as fast as I can because I know that you are dying to see your wedding photos!

Don’t worry!

For weddings, the weather is a part of your wedding day – you will always remember it like this. So I am always trying to embrace the weather and work with it. When it rains there is nearly always a short pause in which we can take your pictures. Otherwise I always have a transparent umbrella with me to safe you from the rain. If the weather is too nasty or dangerous and it is possible for me, we can totally reschedule or you can always add an „after wedding session“ to get your sunset portraits taken.

You’ll receive them 10 weeks after your amazing wedding day at the latest, but I’m always trying to deliver your images as fast as I can because I know that you are dying to see your wedding photos!

Cookie-Einstellung

Bitte treffen Sie eine Auswahl. Weitere Informationen zu den Auswirkungen Ihrer Auswahl finden Sie unter Hilfe.
Datenschutzerklärung | Impressum

Treffen Sie eine Auswahl um fortzufahren

Ihre Auswahl wurde gespeichert!

Weitere Informationen

Hilfe

Um fortfahren zu können, müssen Sie eine Cookie-Auswahl treffen. Nachfolgend erhalten Sie eine Erläuterung der verschiedenen Optionen und ihrer Bedeutung.

  • Alle Cookies zulassen:
    Jedes Cookie wie z.B. Tracking- und Analytische-Cookies.
  • Nur First-Party-Cookies zulassen:
    Nur Cookies von dieser Website.
  • Keine Cookies zulassen:
    Es werden keine Cookies gesetzt, es sei denn, es handelt sich um technisch notwendige Cookies. Borlabs Cookie hat bereits ein notwendiges Cookie gesetzt.

Sie können Ihre Cookie-Einstellung jederzeit hier ändern: Datenschutzerklärung. Impressum

Zurück